wedding invitation swirls above and around text?

by DIY wedding planner on May 7, 2014

I’m trying to find templates and designs that have the designs above and below text. I thought that it was called scrolling but I’m not coming up with anything. What is it called/ what key words would help me find it in a search?

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

ms_s May 7, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Like this? I typed in ‘swirl design’ and found these images: I would just save all these images that you like and copy and paste them into wedding invitation document (template) if you’re making them yourself.

Here’s ‘scroll design’…0.0…1c.1.hfZwD6YE13Y&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.aWM&fp=d639b4fcc6dce4e3&bpcl=40096503&biw=1366&bih=641

Here are ideas for wedding invites…0.0…1c.1.QlheCYkRMOE&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.aWM&fp=d639b4fcc6dce4e3&bpcl=40096503&biw=1366&bih=641

other ideas:…0.0…1c.1.V6IlBkEXOmw&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.aWM&fp=d639b4fcc6dce4e3&bpcl=40096503&biw=1366&bih=641


Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: